Have You Realized That Video Has Barged Into Our Life
Whenever we talk about videos, the first thing that will pop into our mind is Youtube. YouTube looks set to soon surpass TV, 80% of age between 18 – 49 years old prefer watching online videos rather than watching the television. Pew Research study found out that 94% of jobholders are Internet users. Thus, social media is no longer a platform for us to spend our leisure time, but in fact, it has already become a powerful medium that people will seek for business opportunities there.
Facebook has already invested millions of dollars in promoting their new live feature. Instagram and Snapchat have crossed swords in video stories. Meanwhile, a new player has silently entered the social media battlefield.
According to the statistic above, we can’t deny the fact that we’re surrounded with videos throughout our daily life. Don’t agree with me? Let’s check out some facts below.
- Facebook has become an essential social media app for most of the people nowadays. Whenever you’re scrolling through your Facebook Newsfeed, there’s a lot of video sharing regardless of Facebook Sponsored Ads, Youtube or page shared.
- Besides that, you can also share your live feed video on Facebook story. Facebook Live Stream is also a video which allows your friends and communities to check out what is happening. In fact, now you can even upload video on your Facebook Cover too!
- Instagram post and Instagram story also allow users to post and do live videos so that users can share with their friends. Don’t forget there’s Snapchat too.
- When you look want to look for a new MV, the first place that you will go to is Youtube; When your mum wants to learn a new dish, she too will go to Youtube to look for cooking tutorial.
- When you go to a website, I believe that you will go straight to the part where you get to watch the product tutorial rather than reading the user manual.
- When you wish to attend a seminar that is located far away from your place, what you can do is to browse the web and look for the online webinar, which is also something that is video related.
- When you attend a presentation, a video can pretty much explain the products rather than you describe your product through words.
- While you are shopping in Watson, you will notice a small tv that is showing their product through a commercial video.
If you don’t already have a video marketing strategy for your website and social media sites, you’re missing a tremendous opportunity to reach and engage with your audience.
Tell us your video marketing thought now @ https://www.weshot.my/